Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i'm lookin at the slide show of trin on my page and she's in my lap rockin out to the kick-ass soundz i got on my page.....and she's watching the slideshow....and she pauses in her singing and bobbing to music to say "WOW! MOMMY-THAT BABY IS SO CUTE!"
and so now i'm just sitting here.
just, like, stunned and shit. i got caught in this moment. i'm like rubbing my face and fighting back tears. and...i don't really know how to express everything that i'm feeling....i mean it was such a precious moment....and at the same time i'm sitting here looking at all her old baby pix in slideshow format....and i just can't believe that my first baby has come to the point where she can just.....SAY things like that. i think that's what shocked me that most. i'm watching this little baby on the screen-and in my head that same little baby is sitting on my lap-but she's not a little baby-little babies don't form complex opinions about things they are exposed to AND THEN express those opinions in unsolicited, complete and articulate sentences. My daughter is growing up.........
why the hell is this happening?

No comments: