Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Love Letter To MY Valentine

Happy Valentines Day to one and all...whether you got one or not....
Trini is my Valentine this year....and she gets all the chocolate she can eat.
She's been riding thru these rough times with me whether I wanted her there or not and she deserves all my love today.

Thank You for being the reason mommy can never give up. I love you more than I can express to you. I'm so sorry your daddy isn't here to give you all the love you deserve. And I know that you'll never be able to read this, but my love for you is so big I have to pour it out to everyone...so maybe they'll see how absolutely amazing and wonderful you are...and how little I deserve an unconditional love like yours. You are my LIFE Trinity Nerea T....and today I celebrate and cherish you...not just the love of my life...but my very life itself.


God...thank you for her.

No comments: