Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I have to say it now and get it outta my system RIGHT NOW

Just finished wathcing the VMA's.
Ya'll know what I'm 'bout to talk about, right?
Yeah, ya do.
BRITNEY.
The performance was WORSE than awful. SHe looked freaking scared and totally sedated. They gave her a little too much valium before they put her on stage. She barely danced, and when she did-it wasn't well. You might have thought she was lip-synching-but she wasn't. She was counting her dance steps.Watch it again. You'll see her.

It was bad,bad,bad. We all agree about that.
What I take issue with, and what got me so worked up that I had to blog to vent it outta my head before it exploded is the reviews of her figure. I know she was painted and taped and all that other shit but she looked fucking GOOD. Especially for a mother of two. Look at what this bitch critic wrote:
Nekesa Mumbi from news agency Associated Press called Britney "out-of-shape" and "out-of-touch".
"She lazily walked through her dance moves with little enthusiasm. It appeared she had forgotten the entire art of lip-synching; and, perhaps most unforgivable given her once taut frame, she looked embarrassingly out of shape."
TMZ said:
Britney aimed to bring the house down, but "she just looked like a house" and said she forgot the words to her song.

"A little too early for the skimpy outfits, perhaps?" the website suggested.

Fuck you all you demented anorexic, ego ruining, insecure assholes. She looked good.She looks way better thick than she ever did as a skinny chick.



Is she bigger? You're damn right. But I like the thick thighs and the new booty she's sporting. It looks good on her. And six packs are for men. Girls should be soft to the touch. Not hard. So for what it's worth to her crazy, reckless ass-Brit I think you looked fabulous.

*Except for the wig. That shit looked awful. Your people need to tighten up your shit.


No comments: