Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

it occured to me that the people I just deleted won’t see this unless I blog it

well the trimming of the fat has begun. almost 50 people in less than five minutes and (maybe) more to go.
I'm just sick and tired of fakeness. If you don't like me-that's fine. I'm ok with that. Not every single person I've ever met my whole life has liked me. I can say with a certain degree of surety that MOST haven't. I'm a big girl and I can deal with that. What I have a problem with is people smiling in my face and fronting off on the side talking shit when they think I'm outta earshot. Fuck that-I'm always within earshot cuz shit comes around and my radar is ALWAYS up. It bothers me even more when ppl talk about me that don't even KNOW me. Like, how dare you? You have no idea what you're talking about. I've never spoken to yon and never spoken ABOUT you. Your existence was utterly unknown to me and somehow you have some basis to talk shit about me? How I look or dress or walk or move or how (you think) I choose to live my life is that important to you that you feel the need to trash me when you think I'm not paying attention? You think I'm too stupid to notice? I'm not.
That's all.
But I'm better now.

No comments: