Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

wow i love my babe

i really, REALLY do.
he's amazing and wonderful and i feel so lucky to be one of those disgusting uber-in love people. i've known the man for almost seven years.
seven.
yes. seven.
and i'm so not bored or tired of him.i don't tire of his stories or jokes (unless i just woke up or i'm pms'ing) i don't resent him, as i have in the past. i truly love him. and i am blessed by how well he fits me and understands me. he's a good father. a wonderful father. the odds were stacked so high against him in court but NEVER gave up no matter how many times they said it'd never happen or the judge didn't show up or the lawyer didn't call back and he came away a winner.
he doesn't lie to me. and we'd both rather spend our time off with EACH OTHER. not at a club or bar or out with friends. with each other. whether it's shopping for laundry soap or watching a movie or drinking and playing the 360-we'd rather be there, together.
no matter how many times i call myself fat or ugly or mommified-he never gives in. he keeps telling me how beautiful and sexy i am.
i love his eyes. his smile. his laugh. i love how he has to make sound effects for everything he does. i love how he'll repeat a phrase he made up or heard over and over and over for a week until it becomes stuck in my head and i can't get it out. i love when he pretends he's a polar bear. i love it when he fights me for the title of "trini's best friend". i love him.
and don't get me wrong. we're not perfect. he annoys the shit outta me sometimes. but i love him so much we let it pass and so rarely fight, it's almost ridiculous.
wow.
i love my babe.

No comments: