Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

badbadbad

Omfg. I feel AWFUL. And how come when you're the mom you're expected to take care of everybody but nobody is expected to take careof you. Oooooooooooooh. My head. I hate being sick. And I haven't been really sick in a long time. I bet you could actually put a timeframe to it cuz I probly wrote a blog whining about it then too. Omg everything hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrts. My body aches and my throat is sore and I feel so much pressure behind my eyes they're gonna pop outta their sockets any minute now. I know it. Wait for it. And the WORST part of it is that since I'm an agency tech-i don't get sick time. So now only am I sick-but imma be broke too! WAH! I wanna just drug myself so I can just sleep-so I don't have to feel this crap anymore. Where's my chicken soup dammit?

No comments: