Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

corporal punishment

I am all for corporal punishment. I am emphatically and totally for coporal punishment. Most issues-like, religion, race, politics-pretty much any lifestyle issue-I'm tolerant of. Whatever you do-you do. That's you. I'm me and you're you and thats cool.
But when your offspring behaves like an uncontrollable little asshole-i have a problem with that-b/c it affects my well-behaved offspring.
The latest clinial ivestigations into the human brain show that most people, the average persons brain isn't fully matured and developed into well into their 20's. Not 16. Not 18. Not 21. We're talking 26. And children-having the underdevolped minds that they do have no concept of guilt, responsibilty, honor, or respect. So you can't tell your child-I'm dissapointted in you and expect their behavior to change. It just doesn't work. And alternate discipline stratigies like time-outs or taking priviligies away just cannot compare to the healthy FEAR of a good spanking. "ooooooooh NO-i don't WANT my child to fear me. i want to be their FRIEND." cry me a fucking river. guess what? fear is natural. fear is healthy. fear keeps us SAFE. Whats a better reason to drive slower on a steep curve? What motivates you more? The fact that if you don't obey the posted speed you might get a ticket and be out some of your money? Lose your clubbing or cable money and therefore priviliges for the month? OR THE FACT THAT YOU COULD LOSE CONTROL AND CRASH? AND IT WOULD HURT. REALLY REALLY BAD. YOU COULD DIE. Which are you more "afraid" of? Like i said-fear keeps us healthy. Fear keeps us alive. Pain keeps us alive. We don't frolick in fire and swallow glass and jump off buildings because it WOULD FUCKING HURT. And that fear of that pain keeps us from doing stupid shit.
Fear of a spanking keeps my kids from doing stupid shit. They don't play with the stove cuz they'll get a spanking.(thus saving my house and my life) they don't touch things that aren't theirs w/o permission b/c of fear. (thus saving me the costly expense of replacing a phone or ipod, or computer b/c an irresponsible child broke it) they don't stink. they remember to wipe their asses. brush their teeth. pick up after themselves. they don't throw tantrums or argue with me, privately or publicy because of fear.
trin has been FULLY potty-trained-i mean no pull-ups, no diapers just at bedtime, nothing. since the boy was born. how old was she? 29 months. less than two and a half. not because she wasnted to-but because i stayed on her ass. and whens she had an accident-i was forgiving and understanding-but when she pissed herself out of distraction, laziness, or defiance-she got a spanking.
And i'm sorry if i'm coming off harsh to you. but it's effective. it works. she's not emotionally damaged or more prone to violence. she is respectful and obedient and i don't have to bargain or barter with my child. there is no discussion. i speak and it is done.
i was just reading not too long ago about this private school in illinois. there was a 6 year old boy who was a fucking terror. he wouldn't listen to the teacher. at all. and it went on for a while. and finally the school told his mom-either you come down here and spank this child or he is no longer welcome here. the mom said no. she doesn't hit her child. oh well. now he's expelled. and she's a fucking martyr. except for the fact that he's now in a public school where he can't be expelled and they CAN'T force her to discipline her son and his new teacher is gonna spend ALL of her time distracted chasing this hellion child around while my child is ignored and not getting the education and attention she deserves because this woman "doesn't hit her child". See how this shit effects me?

And please. please. please.
understand the difference between discipline an abuse.
I have never. Bruised or marked my children. Never. Sadistic assholes corrupt the concept of corporal punishment. They hit-not to TEACH. Not as punishment or reprecusssion but out of ANGER. Anger of being inconvienienced or surprised. Or just becuse their own lives are unfulfilled and they need to take out the dissapointment and frustration of being failures SOMEWHERE and have control over SOMETHING. I do not, nor have i or will i EVER ABUSE MY CHILDREN.

But i will DAMN SURE WHOOP SOME ASS!

No comments: