Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

More bitch on blast

So.....guess what we found out this past weekend at Target.....welll other than the fact that she be spying on us at Target.....yeah-it's true, we went there one day and picked up some stuff for us and in the dollar spot they had some cute visors and some flip-flops-so we grabbed some for the girls. When they went home and told their mother what they got-SHE TOLD THEM. omg. What the fuck ever. Never going there again. Ugh. I don't wanna be anywhere near her greasy self of any of her minions.
So what we found out is.......she's a really bad parent....yes,yes we knew that already......but she's an idiot too....ocrap-we knew that already as well.
Well we found out that "When mommy and M***** worked at the salon, they stole everything! Thay stole...." and i get a freakin list.
WTF PEOPLE!!!!
Ok, granted, I'm not perfect, I've done my due. Back in the day before I had my kid and grew up and grew a conscience. I'm not totally knocking her for stealing(even tho she is grown-damn near 30 years old-stealing hair care products, WTF!!!!, i mean, i could expect dumb shit like that from the other one....but FUCK! WOMAN YOU ARE GROWN, NOW) what I'm pissed about is, as adults we do ALOT of fucked up shit. Whatever that shit maybe-YOUR KIDS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT. You are the NUMBER ONE example for your kids-you need to set a good one so they don't run out and fuck up shit for society at large. Can you dig me???? And if you've ever done some dumbass shit in front of your kids or even talked about it-and you're feeling bar/n-I am sooooo not apologizing-CUZ IT'S THE FUCKIN TRUTH AND IT HURTS WHEN YOU TURN ON THE LIGHTS.
So yeah. Now I'm standing in Target and if jessie decides to walk out with a goddamnned purse under her arm-how mad can I get-cuz her mommy has shown her that "it's ok to steal". WTF?!??!?!?! I give them a whole spiel on stealing and then I told them-"and if we ever catch you stealing-or even HEAR about something like it-HE(indicates Van) is going to beat your ass and then I'm calling the cops on you. Do you understand?!?!?"
"Yes, Mommy."
I think they got the gist of it.
But it should not have been neccessary.
And we can't even say anything to the dumb bitch cuz she'll hit them for "telling on her".
And she wonders why I have beef.
Actually...I'm kinda scared to let her know I have beef.....you know her fat ass is ALWAYS huingry.................ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: