Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My name

These are the most popular baby names from 1985
Rank Male name Female name
1Michael Jessica
2Christopher Ashley
3Matthew Jennifer
4Joshua Amanda
5Daniel Sarah
6David Stephanie
7James Nicole
8Robert Heather
9John Elizabeth
10Joseph Megan
These are for 2005
Rank Male name Female name
1 Jacob Emily
2 Michael Emma
3 Joshua Madison
4 Matthew Abigail
5 Ethan Olivia
6 Andrew Isabella
7 Daniel Hannah
8 Anthony Samantha
9 Christopher Ava
10 Joseph Ashley
PLEASE****NOTE**** THAT ASHLEY IS STILL IN THE TOP 10 20 MICKEYFICKIN YEARS LATER-SO STOP HATIN ON MY NAME. YES-IT IS COMMON(AND WHITE-SHUTHTEHELLUP)BUT IT IS POPULAR SO THAT MEANS IT MUST BE LOVELY. ASSHATS.


Anywho......
whats the baby's name gonna be....some people are superstitious-like if you tell people the baby's name before it's born it'll DIE-OMG! But I don't believe in such nonsense...
If it is a boy it will unquestionably be Verlander Thompkins III-I don't have a choice-so don't bitch and moan to me.
But if it's a girl I have more options.....I'm leaning hard towards Anck-Su-Namuhn Druj Thompkins(yes, I'm fucking serious, thankyouverymuch) but I also like Nafia Elise; Princess Laya; or Ashlita Mia....
My name is so common and generic it has given me a complex....lol. i want my kids names to be different and memorable ya know....it sux to be "whats-her-name"....plus thats such a fucking kick-ass part of having a kid-YOU GET TO NAME IT! Ahhhhh.....it's the little things......

No comments: