Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Baby boy is healthy! He is now 9.05 lbs and 22 inches. His circumcision healed perfectly (o-he's gonna hate me for broadcasting that shit one day) but he has blood vessels that won't close in his belly button-so we have to use a topical steriod on that. He's two weeks old today!

I am still nauseated all the time-but I work thru it. I have this bruise that doesn't hurt-but wont go away. headaches, cramps, chills, and night sweats-not to mention exaustion and engorgement-but hey-still worth it.
Trin is practically potty trained. She hasn't had an accident in days and only wears diapers at night-and even then does not pee in them. We started when she was 18 months and here we are 11 months later-it took a while but we did it. Thank you to titi jenny for her first potty seat-so many months ago.

And I just have to share that I pumped a new personal best last night-13 ounces!!!!!! Dayum!!!!!! I know, I know-hold your applause.
lol.

No comments: