Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

queasiness

I'm in bad shape. Which puts me in an even worse mood. I am suffering from postpartum nausea. It's extremely rare. And not much is known about it-what causes it-or how to treat it. It pretty much is exclusive to breast-feeding mothers.
Most women affected by it, like me, experienced little or no "morning" sickness during the pregnancy.
I feel horrible. I'm starving-but I don't want to eat. I've tried emetrol, sea-bands, ginger......
I have a horrible headache from the dehydration-and my milk supply is suffering severely. I don't know what to do.
So if I don't return your phone calls or texts-please understand why. I'm just not up to anything right now. I'm not sleeping-cuz of the whole newborn(and active toddler) thing-and now I'm not really eating either. I'm just in a fucked up place.

No comments: