Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, February 9, 2007

quickie update

Well-I don't have time to type out the full birth story right now-but fashizzle I will have to share all the gory details at some point in the future.
My son, Verlander Thompkins III was born Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 2:39 am. He weighed 9.2 lbs and was 21.5 inches long. I had a vaginal delivery with a walking epidural. And if they hadn't put him on my belly and let me look at him before the cord that connected us was even cut-I would be so sure that he was mixed up with another baby. Light brown hair, extremely fair skin, and greeney/bluey eyes.....he's the spitting image of his father. He is absolutely gorgeous and was worth every agonzing second of the wait.

No comments: