Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Marina's B-Day

whew!!!! Marina's bday was a blast. Plenty of peole from the job was up there. I had a fantastic night for someone who wasn't even gonna go.
It's not that I didn't want to go. I just was expecting my check to day and it don't come.But God sure is good cuz I had a three course meal at Ron of Japan plus drinks and then several cocktails afterward at whiskey blue for.......8 whole dollars. I was perfectly prepared to pay my own way(i wouldn't have gone otherwise) but this experience proved me two things: #1 my new loyola friends are good ones and #2 I still have the power to totally enchant a man from across a crowded room with just half a smile. Yes. O yes.
Anywho-my first night off has been a very good one and now I'm gonna go lay down with the hubby, which I haven't done in a week, so it's gonna feel really, really good. Peace out.

No comments: