Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, June 18, 2007

wheaties and poop

i started my day covered in poop. i say "poop" and not "shit" so that you can grasp the literal concept i'm expressing. POOP. At 6 am. Poop. Everywhere. I'm not gonna tell you the whole story. Why? Because it's kinda gross and I think a little more interesting if you don't know all the details. But I will say a few things. NO. It was not baby poop.YES. It was most definately on me. From my shoulders down. Yes, it did serve some great purpose, greater than I knew at the time, b/c if you're able to see my previous blog I had some more shit (figuratively, this time) thrown at me later on. But I really think the 6am shit(literal) was a gift from God. B/c after what happened later-I might have done something terrible, and quite rash. However, I had quite the unique viewpoint of being able to say "Hey. At least I'm not covered in poop." And I was actually quite glad after that. After realizing that I no longer even had to endure the retching stench of the poop....I was near bliss. So....and this is going to sound more than a little nutty, but bear with me, there is method to my madness, I just want to say, "Thank You, O Lord, for covering me in poop today. It made everything else seem not quite so bad, and allowed me to keep my temper from raging out of control. I love you, as always. Amen."

No comments: