Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Conformity is a Tragedy

Dying to scream, so I hide and sing
A disillusioned voyeur studying the sane

God keeps whispering in the devils ear
"HALLELUJAH! Things are getting weird!"

Nakedly perverted, possessive, and free
I wanna run away, but I never wanna leave

I got an axe to grind, and mouth to match
You better hear me out-don't let me crash

I'm BLACK, I'm WHITE, I'm the human race
Call me "EVE"-how's the apple taste?

In a perfect world I'd find my place
Try to change me? What a fucked up waste.

My body's cold
The whispers chill me
Expose myself
AM I STILL PRETTY?
ARE YOU SO FLAWLESS
OR IS IT GUTLESS
THAT YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ME??????

Will you still love me tomorrow
when you find out who I am today?

Will you know my name tomorrow
when you hear the things I have to say?



No comments: