Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

wow. am i actually asking for advice?

Ok, maybe not. Maybe I'm just polling for opinions, trying to get a consensus and what the hell I'm perceiving.
So last night V finds out the kids are at his moms house. Not because she called to tell him, but because she was calling about something else and he was gonna come by so I'm pretty sure she felt compelled to mention it before he walked in to her house and saw his kids.
(Real quick-I just think it bears mentioning that they had just spent almost two weeks with us and their birth mom had not seen them the ENTIRE time and she picks em up Monday afternoon and by Wednesday evening their with someone else, but anywho....)
So yeah. It's been pretty much a punch in the gut for him. He totally feels betrayed. He's asked her so many times to call him before she agrees to watch them for her. Just let him know-b/c she has done to him before. Many times. She even showed up with the BM to report card pick-up. WTF is that? And we were THERE. Me and Van and Trin and Tre and HIS MOTHER is riding with the ENEMY????? Ummmm..... excuse me lady-she tried to have your son thrown in jail! Helllllloooooo!!!!!!??????? Anyone home??????
And his mom claims she's tryna "stay neutral" so she gets to see the girls. But wtf-ever. We're in court fighting over HIM getting to see HIS kids and all you're concerned about is yourself? This "neutrality" is bullshit cuz the only one she's helping in the bm. She's blowing up her head making her feel right for one. And if she can't get a sitter-you're giving her an option other than over here where the kids belong with their family!
I don't think she should have ever tried to be neutral. That's her son. Her only child. And she should have his back and be in his corner till the end. Not be conspiring, making secret phones calls to the bitch(on the phone I gave her, btw)behind her sons back.
I think it's wrong. And I know it's partially b/c they BOTH hate my guts-but that's no excuse. She needs to stop playing around and get in vans corner.



Am I right?
Or what?

No comments: