Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I call this one 'Things To Do At Wal-Mart. (1) Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking. (2) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the restroom. (3) Walk up to an employee and in an official tone tell them, "Code 3 in housewares," and see what they do. (4) Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway. (5) Move the 'CAUTION-WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. (6) When a clerk ask, "Can I help you?" Cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone!"(7) Dart around the store suspiciously while humming the theme to 'Mission Impossible.' (8) Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through, yell "Pick me, Pick me!" (9) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO, NO, not the voices again!!" And last but not least, (10) Go into a fitting room and yell, "Hey we're outta toilet paper in here!"

No comments: