Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three men a Japanese, a German, and a Mexican were sitting in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping noise. The German pressed his fore arm and the beeping stopped. He said that was my pager. I have a micro chip in the skin of my arm. Later a phone rang. The Japanese man raised his palm up to his ear. The others stared at him questioningly. He explained that was my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand. The Mexican feeling really low tech but not to be outdone decided that he had to do something just as impressive. So he steppped out the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his ass. They all raised their eyebrows and stared. The Mexican finally turns and says "ay cabron. Will you look at that. Im getting a fax."

No comments: