Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, July 2, 2006

It's Like Woah

    So I was bored....and I started workin on my baby registry @ Target. It's not so much a gift registry as a "shit-i hope-i-can-afford-by-the-time-the-critter-gets-here-and-ogod-please-don't-let-it-be-twins" wish list. I'm not having a shower this time. It was too much fucking work last time. I don't know anybody that has the motivaion to throw one for me.And honestly-I don't have enough people that like me to have a decent amount of people there. Yup.So yeah. but I'd thought I'd share the list...just in case anybody knows someone who's really rich and generous and has a soft spot for indigent, pregnant, mulatto females.




God I'm tired. Can you tell I'm tired? I'm working 8 days straight thru this week-to afford SOME of the crap on my list. Yeah right. To pay off some of these past due bills-so we can move. Or maybe-get a car that has a LESSER chance of bursting in to flames at any given moment.oooooo-or beds--we are short two whole beds in this household. But(thanks to yours truly-momofthefuckinyear) we're no longer in dire need of clothes that fit for the children. I got nina like 5 new pairs of 10/12 pants-so she can stop squeezing herself in to the 8's. And Jessie has inherited the 8's plus another two new pairs. The 6's have been permanently removed from their wardrobe. THEY DON'T FLOOD ANYMORE-THANK YOU LORD JESUS. So....I got SOMETHING accomplished this weekend. Yay. Trin's a massive, massive child. And, quite frankly, I'm sick of it. She's not even two yet-but she wears a 3T-4T in pants. And she wears her sisters shirts! If put a 2T shirt on her (which I have-cuz mommy gets tired and sometimes we run low on laundry 'round hurr) her belly hangs out. It looks like a sports-bra.lol. I know. I know.
You know-she walks just like her dad. I watch them walk together and they just....have the same....gait. I dunno. And I don't knoe if it's imitation or if their just built the same so it's natural. Sometimes Jessie will walk like her mom-but it's not natural-it's just subconscious imitation. Cuz her mom is all fat and she's got all this wieght in the front of her so she walks almost....hunched over kinda....imagine the stance of Mr. Burns with the body of Comic Book-Guy. There ya go. It's not cute-cuz Jessie is the farthest thing from fat this family has got. lol.

I'm so tired. But it's ok. This state is only temporary-tho it feels like forever.

I'm tired. But I'm happy. And I smile still. So don't worry.

Here's some things that make me smile. Maybe they'll make you smile too.

My baby when she sleeps

My girls when "it's all good"

Van's Manwife and his ridiculously old dog

Kisses!

My hungry, hungry hippo.

When cars drive through  our friends' bedroom-and the police don't believe us when we call-cuz we're in da hood.

This buffet of manliness




That is all. Carry on.

(if you can't see the pix-you're not trying hard enough)

No comments: