Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tony Toni Tone

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....what is up, what is up?
Hmmmmm......
I got to see my fetus. It's so small....but I saw the heartbeat and had a "moment", lol. God I am a sensitive bitch. There's just one in there, thank the lord. Now Van can stop with the "triplets" jokes. I'm 159 lbs....which isn't so bad considering I average like 170 when I'm not pregnant. My midwife....is....well she wasn't mean....or rude....or a total bitch or anything.....but I could tell that she was judging me. Judging the fact that I was poor....and unwed....and......colored. And the whole racial thing it SHOULDN'T be an issue this day and age but dammit.....this place was huge. It was MASSIVE. At least 30 examination rooms. And baby pictures EVERYWHERE. On every spare inch of wall space. And none (that I saw) were black. Now maybe they gave the ethnic babies their own "special" wall-I'm not saying I combed the entire place....but I know what I saw and I know how I felt. But....it's either this....or some neighborhood hospital like St. Mary's or Elizabeths or Norwegian again.......and those spots are too fucking niggerish-I have insurance now dammit-my baby deserves some good prenatal care.
Whatever. We'll see where this goes.

I start 10 hour days at the job next week and yes thats long and I'm already pregnant and tired-but it means an extra day off-and that means an extra day-at home-with my babies-so it's worth it.
I'm fixin to buy a car soon. So hopefully that will aid in the "missing Ashley" syndrome. I just hate to drive that wreck of a truck ANYWHERE.....you never know about it and it wastes so much gas! So I never go anywhere. But if I have a car that works..........you see where I'm going with this don't you?lol.

Anywho.....
I know I haven't posted anything blasting the cow lately but the heifers been behaving herself. I myself am making an effort to be civil. It's not really my nature-cuz once I hate you-I hate you-and there is no coming back, but I've got alot of balls in the air and a bun in the oven and I'm needing all the good karma I can get r/n. I am trying to focus my chi into an all postive energy mass-whatevertf that means.....

My b-day is creeping up.....I'm not doing anything. I have no plans. I will have no money. But whatever-i'll be off-so thats cool. I'm considering getting a sixpack of that SHARPS shit. The "nonalcoholic" beer.....so maybe I can pretend this is a "normal" 21rst birthday.

Alrighty....I have laudry to do. Peace out nyckas.
And remember. Stay white.

No comments: