Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Take This

I'm by no means a comedian. But I love to crack jokes. I love to laugh. Most of my laughter comes at other peoples expense. So? What's the problem? As far as I'm concerned there is no subject thats off limits. I know some things are tragic or sacred....but I'd rather be laughing than crying. I know some people are sensitive about their flaws...but so what? Everybody has them. I don't think just b/c it amuses me to state what everybody sees but are too "nice" to say makes me mean. It just makes me not nice. I am not politically correst. I'm sorry. My bad. I'll will be the first person calling you a pale white girl. I'll be the one to walk into a group of blacks and say damn-it's mad niggerish up in here. At work I talk about this one guy cuz he's old. ok-i talk about a lot of people cuz they're "old"-I'm 21-everybody is "old" compared to me. I make fun of the asians cuz they're short. They white ppl have no rhythm. I talk about Josh's patchy beard. The growth on the side of Jav's head. These things could be sensitive issues. I DON'T CARE. They crack me up. And when somebody takes a shot at me-and it's a good one-I laugh my ASS off. And my boo is just like me. Everywhere we go-the fat and the ugly are targets of our jokes. Always. Sometimes we have roasting sessions over the dinner table, the girls laugh SO HARD. It's hilarious, and fun. Not mean....by any means.
So i'm sorry if you consider conversation with me to be "mean" or "hurtful"....it's not meant to be.....I'm just....so easily amused.
I didn't mean to scar you for life.

No comments: