Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BITCH ON BLAST part 54....no....part 62....wait isn't this like the MILLIONTH time i've had to

What a fantasy world you live in! The way you say that you've done nothing but "help" us. The way you say you've been nothing but "nice" to us. Is that you being nice when you call me a bitch in front of your own kids?????? I may be one and I know it but it takes one to know one and I've never called you out on it in front of them. I have that much decency. Was that you being "nice" when you TOTALLY lied to them and told them that their "real" daddy was too lazy to help you potty train them? When in all actuality you were the one complaining that it was easier to just keep them in diapers. So he did it. All by himself. And it was easy for him to do it-when he had them all the time. Cuz you felt the need to party. And let ur home-where those kids would eat and sleep and play-be a revolving door for local gangbangers....you brought those kind of people around your kids. And had the "good" (sarcasm there) sense enough to marry one of them. What kind of parent brags around her kids about how she stole so many things from her job sweeping hair at a salon(with your lovely college degree-lot of good that's doing ya now, huh?)??????? How am I supposed to discipline YOUR kids when they walk outta Target with a toy they wanted and tell me-"my mommy does it." wtf am i supposed to say?!?!?! other than-your mommy is wrong. WE DON'T DO THIS. YOU put me in that position. Where I can't help but say negative things about you to your kids! It makes me feel nasty to have to say something like that. Cuz somehow thats gotta hurt-no matter how much they wish I was their real mom-you actually are-and they have to deal with the dumb shit that you do. Like keeping them from their father. WTF are you trying to prove? Are you trying to make it appear that your lies are true? When you tell everyone "he's a deadbeat. he doesn't do anything for these kids. he doesn't buy them anything. he doesn't see them." YOU'RE A LIAR. A GODDAMNED LIAR. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT SHE.THAT WOMAN RIGHT THERE. IS A LIAR. SHE'S FAKE. SHE'S PHONY. AND SHE LIES LIKE A RUG AND SHE'S READING THIS RIGHT NOW AND SHE'S ANGRY. AND SHE'S ANGRY BECAUSE SHE'S EMBARRASSED. AND YOU KNOW WHAT-GOOD.
Good. You should be ashamed. You need to feel shame. Maybe it will stop you from doing and saying the dumb shit that you do Like referring to your daughter as "the chubby one" thats unnecessary. Just cuz you're insecure about your weight( and believe me YOU have EVERY right to be insecure about your weight) doesn't mean that you have to take it out on her.
And the only time MY husband ever bought nothing for those girls was when he was stripped down to making a hundred dollars a week b/c of the ridiculous amount of child support he has to pay your ass. And guess what else-this whole summer-when you weren't getting a dime-that was GOOD that was JUSTIFIED-cuz they were over here-JUST AS MUCH-as the were over there. And we didn't ask you for a dime either. How are we able to provide them with closets full of clothes. Jeans and sweaters, and jackets and beds and food with out asking you for a cent-but you have to go to the state to do the same thing? And guess what? All our money-IS LEGAL. We work hard for it. We don't steal. We don't run giftcard scams. And my husband is FOR DAMN SURE not running around in front of my house SERVING. What happens to those girls when ya'll get popped off? Have you thought about that? Are you that naive to think it wont happen? I know that car note is expensive. And the second mortgage. And the home equity loan. But you should never have become dependent on my HUSBAND'S check.
When you were getting five hundred dollars a month in addition to you and your husbands income and all the dumb shit you do on the side-we were struggling to feed ourselves and the baby-and I remember what you said. "Well-you knew you had two kids already-you shoulda thought of this before you had her." Which would appear to be a valid a point to only the stupidest of people because SHE'S HERE NOW. MY DAUGHTER IS HERE NOW. AND WE TOOK CARE OF HER. WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT OR ANYONE ELSE. Can you say the same? And you can talk all the "she's not your real sister-she's only your half sister" shit in the world you wanna talk but those girls are smater than you already. And they know better. They know that their sister has the same last name as them. And they have the same last name as their father AND me. Not yours. Or your husbands. Or your sons. Did you ever think about that? I doubt it. But they did. All by themsleves. See-they're smart. I told you.


o. and i hope your "glangs" shrivel up and fall off. God. I can't believe you have the nerve to talk shit about my age. You are damn near thirty years old. You went to college. And you don't know how to pronounce the word GLANDS. Wtf? I may only be 21 but i know that much. And you're the one who spent last winter cleaning up after peoples haircuts-you'd think you would have learned something-but no-you still send these girls over here with these raggedy uneven ass haircuts. Spend the extra 10 bucks. Take them to supercuts. For GODS SAKE. I'd send you the money myself via SDU-but I already know thats not where it would go. And you know there are people with hair cutting"habits" that would do an excellent job for FREE.
I also know-and this is important please pay attention right here cuz my baby's welfare is a t stake right, right hurr-that when your daughter says that her stomach is hurting b/c she can't go number two-giving her PEPTO is A BAD FUCKING IDEA. Pepto is for diarrhea. Pepto will make it worse. You need to get your baby some prune juice and even a childrens laxative. Cuz pepto aint gonna cut it. And do not ever hand me drugs again unless they are prescription b/c if there is something OTC that these kids need-I will take care of it. Thats what I do. It's what I know. Don't bother to question it. See thats why over here-they take vitamins EVERYDAY. not just when they get sick.Somehow they manage to avoid getting all the weird rashes and bumps they get at your house over here. They don't have to worry about seeing roaches here and hiding from rats. Nope. You actually sent me a little scabbie infestation from over there this summer. But I took care of it. Thanks for that tho.
Just grow up. Stop lying. Handle this shit like the woman your supposed to be.

No comments: