Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, October 6, 2006

Mini-Me(links broken)

So if you didn't know already,
myspace generator

myspace generator


myspace

myspace


myspace backgrounds

myspace backgrounds


I have this thing for "Happy Bunny". I love all "It's Happy Bunny" related items. I have, like, an actual wall in my kitchen devoted to Happy Bunny. I've been collecting them for years. In highschool I had the stickers all over my things including, my giant ass silver coat-which if it wasn't noticable already being big and silver-was COVERED in stickers. (Hey, I'm me-wtf do ya want me to do????)
I have a strong affection for one Happy Bunny graphic in particular
myspace

myspace


that one.
As a matter of fact this is my air freshener(that my loverly Jennifer bought me)

and this is the poster on my bedroom door

Yep. I'm kinda into that phrase.

And now here(yes, I'm about to get to the point) is my baby Nina's new bookbag

Notice anything?????
Granted, it's not the EXACT same thing-but Happy Bunny was not made for children.........
But the suprise and pleasure I got from seeing that.........
Let me further explain-Nina was not with me when the bookbag was purchased-she was totally outside my sphere of influence. Totally. And we had never even discussed such things. She was with her birth mother, who probably hates me more than anyone else on the planetmyspace

myspace


(and of course this feeling is totally reciprocal)so I had NOTHING to do with the purchase of this particular bag......except....I did. She wants to be like MOI! And I swear......you people probly don't get my glee over this but....I makes me feel sooooooooooooo good inside. I mean, Jessie, outright tells me "i wanna be just like you."
"I wanna work with medicine like you."
"I want my hair just like yours."
"When i get big, like you, I wanna lay in my bed and read a book, just like you do."
Nina doesn't come out and just say things like that......but this little thing.....this little catchphrase on a bookbag, that was picked out by her and purchased by her birth mom ........says it all. I knew she loved me. The cards, the notes, the kisses, the hugs, the fact that she chooses to call me her mom-all bespeak the love and respect she holds for me. But now.....now I know that my baby ADMIRES me. And that means soooooo much. Only a parent could know this awesome feeling.
Thanks for listening to my bragging, lol. I had to get it out. My head is so big.....I might explode.




THIS IS WHY I DO EVERYTHING!

No comments: