Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, October 16, 2006

(FAT) Evil Bitch

on't get me wrong. It's not that I don't have more horrible but true things to say about the greasy one. But....right now.....I'm just too sad. And it's rare that in a fight my saddness beats out my anger...but it just goes to show ya-parenthood changes you.

I just miss my babies! I just wanna hold them. I just wanna talk to them and find out everything that happened in school this week. I want to help Nina with her book report. I wanna trip over Jessie cuz she's my own personal shadow. I wanna watch them dance and listen to them sing (badly, lol). I wanna watch videos with them while they ask so many questions about the movie that I barely get to watch it. I wanna sit down to dinner and hold hands and pray with them.I just MISS them.

And I have no doubt that God has a plan in all of this. Everything will be right. I know it. But it's hard to hold on when it hurts so bad. And I do not believe that she can be allowed to cause this much pain to this many people without getting her comeuppance. It's there. It's coming for her Maybe she'll finally learn that the loss of loved ones isn't meant to foster hate and bitterness. And it does not entitle you to anything. Maybe she won't learn it tho...and then she'll always be miserable. I don't care tho-really. As long as she stops making me and mine miserable.
My baby.....she is totally innocent in any of this. She's two years old. She hasn't done anything wrong. And it kills me that this fat dirty heifer is able to make even her cry. She points and the pictures and says "Wheres my Jessie?" Thats not fair. Thats not right. And it hurts me. And it makes me mad and i just.......
I just MISS them. It's not like I've never been away from them before-but the more I have them-the more I can't NOT have them. So it's hard. And it hurts. But it will be fixed. Until then.....don't let my tears ruin the slideshow for you. They are pictures from happier times. And be assured that this broken family will be whole once again.

No comments: