Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, December 29, 2006

QUICK Story 2

ok-so i'm in the bathroom doing my hair and i'm singing some randomness thats stuck in my head and trinity is sitting on the toilet watching me-chillin.
And i'm singing.....
and the next thing i know my little brat goes
"mommy-shut UP!"
so i looked at her
and contiuned singing
and she goes
"shut UP shut UP shut UP!"
SO i grabbed the roll of toilet paper and threw it at her head
and told her"don't you tell me to shut up-YOU shut up!"
and my TWO YEAR OLD CATCHES the roll of toilet paper and throws it on the floor and tells me-
"don't hit me, mommy. SHUT UP!"
AND I'M JUST SHOCKED. I'M STUNNED. So i do shut up. And i'm just, like, looking at her, and she turns around and kneels on the toilet seat and starts playing with random stuff..........and SINGING!
OMG
this brat.
she's only two
what's she gonna be like at seventeen?

No comments: