Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

QUICK story

So I'm getting Trini breakfast this morning (Honeycomb is her new fave btw) and she asks the usual morning question of where daddy is-cuz he leaves before she wakes up and usually I tell he's at work and thats the end of it-but she's suddenly entered this "Why?" phase so this morning it whent like this:
Trini: Mommy-where da-yee?
Me:He's at work baby
Trini: Why?
Me:So.....he can make money.
Trini:Munny?
Me:Yes.
Trini: Why?
Me:Because we need money.
Trini:Why?
Me:(as I pour her cereal)Becaaaaaaaaaaause.....money buys us food.
Trini: Munny................Foo?
Me:Yes
Trini: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MUN-NEE! MUN-NEE!!!
And I almost died laughing-but there were also tears in my eyes because.....well-because she's so damn cute and I'm so lucky she's mine and she's ALL mine and I never have to share her with ANYONE else.
And I love it.

No comments: