Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Well, friends-wishing you all a wonderful holiday. HE IS RISEN! REJOICE!
Hope you all celebrated with your loved ones. Our easter was damn good. We went up to wisconsin to grandmas and woulda been on time for like the first time ever(!) except for the fact that trin had to pee. dammit. but we were only 20 minuets late. and ALL of my siblings actually came, usually one or two are missing for one reason or another, you know how teenagers are. My dad was nice-he was pimping his new cell phone, which believe it or not-DOESN’T have camera. who makes such garbage anymore????? Everybody em=njoyed the boy. And my great aunt pie called my daughter BRILLIANT, which actually means something because aunt pie doesn’t bullshit with anybody. She’s 74-she’s been around a long time. And has been a nun and teacher for most of them-so she knows brilliance when she sees it. She’s amazing herself. She could be forty by looks. She could beat me in a footrace and she is sharp as a tack.
Uncle t-leaf was there and he built a snowman with the kids. ok. He built a snowman and the kids watched. My 2 year old cousin (yes i have a cousin younger than my offspring) spit on trin and smacked her in the face. Nice? Yeah. The white kids behave so much better than us darkies, right???? um....how bout no?
But yeah-all in all-good easter. Good food. Good stories. Good time. Stupid heifer wouldn’t let us have the twins-but she was truly depriving them and not us. And it’s really sad cuz all my family brought gifts and toys and baskets for them and them missed it. She claimed she wanted to do her first easter with them-but she didn’t make it home until like 4. I don’t know if she was at work or with her dip. (yes-front street bitch-you are here) Cuz she’s totalliny having an affair-AGAIN. And don’t ask me how I know when I live with the man that’s been thru it all before and knows all the signs. All I know is we give her chance after chance to DO right and BE right and she just keeps on with the bullshit and lies. And even though Van has already told her she can have the girls for her brothers wedding-i knowhim and i know if this bullshit keeps up he’s gonna get fed up and cut that shit short. and yes, people it is TOTALLY in our power to do that-THANK YOU LORD! But yeah-they missed out on alot to sit home with the nigga their mom is cheating on all day-and i find that really unfair and sad.
And on the note of her heiferness-i’ve dyed my hair again. No more blondilocks. Why? b/c she dyed her shit JUST LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i don’t care how much flattery is imitation and it doesn’t matter how much better it looks on me (and of course it does b/c she is just far to pale to carry it like i do) i just couldn’t have it. it genuinely bothered me. so bye-bye blonde-HELLO ??????. Guess you’ll just have to wait and see. lol.
aight guys-time for "i am legend" enjoy your holiday.

No comments: