Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hate It Or Love It

I've noticed something about most people that know me.
You either love me
or you can't stand my ass.
Why?
I mean thats cool. I'm not trippin. Famous or infamous - ya know my name, right? And thats all any of us want in this life-to be remembered.
But people that go "Ashley....eh." Are rare.

Just so you know your thoughts, inferences, or assumptions about me are never really right. I've been doing this way too long and given a hot minute to search my archives I can come up with the script and play the role so sincere you'll be sick.

So STOP it. Stop tryna talk about me. CUZ you don't know me. You can't. Shut up and let me be your friend-you know you want to. It's so much simpler than tryna figure out this enigma., let me play my nice role and run these lines on you.

But thats just a suggestion.
Just my recommendation.
Nobody says u gotta take it.
But if you don't-how are you ever gonna know the truth?
LMAO. Fucker. I know you want to.

MySpace Layouts


No comments: