Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, March 24, 2006

YAY!

My baby is HOME! And I can't believe it. Every 5 minutes I turn to him and I grab him and I go-YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!
I'm scared I'm hallucinating. I'm scared something really bad happened in the courtroom and I lost my mind and I'm just imagining him to cope-BUT HE'S HERE!!!!
And I'm sososososososososososososososoossoosososososo HAPPY!
Thank you to everyone that supported me with kind words and deeds thru this horrible time. And FUCK YOU to everyone that turned their backs or even made this shit harder than it needed to be. Watch! When you come and ask me for something.....I'll be there cuz thats my nature. I won't abandon you like you abandoned me. But God sees EVERYTHING and you WILL be dealt with.
I get to see my babies today!!!!
My Nina & Jessie are coming over after school and we're gonna play Monopoly all day long!!!!! I love them so much. It's been killing me to be away from my man and my babies. It's makes me want to stop handing my heart out...but I can't. I want to love, and be loved in return. I don't ever wanna go back to the cold hearted bitch I was. THATS NOT ME ANYMORE!!!!
YAY!



P.S. HAPPY 21RST BIRTHDAY JAZZ-I LOVE YOU!

No comments: