Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, August 7, 2006

Cuz I Should Be Mopping R/N


 
   
 
 
   
 
 
   
 
 
   
 
 
   
 

      Hello

      My name is
   

      Ash
   

      I am
   

      admirer, adorant, adult, ally, animal lover, ask me, babe, beautiful, big sister, bisensual, bisexual, bitch, blessed, both, caring, chick, child, complex, confused, cousin, daughter, different, dreamer, dude, dunno yet, eclectic, either, etc., everything, extrovert, female, flirt, Green, goddess, human, indecisive, individual, intelligent, introvert, kinky, lost, lovely, lover, loving, macho, mama, me, minx, miss, mommy, mother, ms., multifacetted, myself, neither, niece, none of the above, not sure of others, nothing, obsessed, odd, other, parent, passionate, person, princess, pro-choice, quiet, quirky, random, sassy, self-defined, sensitive, sexy, she-geek, shy, simple, snuggly, strange, survivor, sweet, undecided, undefined, unique, whatever, whole-brained, wife, woman, XXXX
   

      Who are you?
   

No comments: