Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Trini Likes....

What does the birthday girl like?????
As far as characters go-Trini likes;ELMO;DORA;TELETUBBIES;DISNEY PRINCESSES and anything with a dog or kitty on it.
Trini's interests include: Purses, Phones; Dishes; anything that opens and closes; anything her size she can sit on; babies; and again doggies and kitties.
Trini wears a size 7 shoe. 7 1/2 will probly be good if it's something for winter. Trini wears a 3T and 4T tops and 2T and 3T bottoms. Anything too big is still appreciated-cuz she WILL wear it eventually-and anything too smal better be a neutral color-cuz it's going to the baby, lol. She is a big fan of pockets and things that light up-go fig. lol.

Now for what mommy likes......mommy likes all childrens characters-except for the Wiggles cuz they are fuckin weird, and anything BRATZ is unnacceptable cuz they are junior whores.
I like anything "LeapPead" branded cuz that means it's supposed to stimulate her mind-so thats all good. However if you get something that plays nothing but music, loudly, you WILL be placed on my shit list. My parents gave her a toy like that once....and the volume control just HAPPENED to be broken.......assholes. Anyway-I'm not sitting thru "Old McDonald" 300 times a day for you or her. Batteries WILL be lost.
Moving on, as far as clothes go, I don't care where the come from-as long as they're cute! Her father has a thing for K*Swiss, Timbaland, and RocaWear-so if you wanna see him pee himself-you can get her one of those-but most of my friends think like me-"WTF does a baby need brand name stuff for????"
It's about to be September so please, no dresses(yes-I KNOW they're cute) unless they're really big-so she can wear em next year-or really fancy-so she can wear them for the holidays. She doesn't have a winter coat, or gloves, scarf or hat yet. I'm gonna see if she get anything of that nature for her bday-so the rest can match it, lol.
Thats it. Those just ideas in case your stuck. I never know what to get either.
Today I have to rtake the girls to pick something out to give to her-cuz when they came over they saw they pile of presents I had already bought and wrapped for Trin and were like "Oh no! We didn't get her one! Is one of those from us?" and they were very distressed. SO today I'm going to take them to get her one. So they can relax. lol.
See ya'll staurday.

No comments: