Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No Excuses

Am I cranky because I'm pregnant?



....yes
However.
I am NOT an intolerant bitch because I'm pregnant.
I am an intolerant bitch because that is my NATURE.
I don't need for it to be excused away. If I am nasty or bitchy or MEAN to you-it's because thats how I am. And if I continue with out offering explanation or apology-that probly means I DO NOT LIKE YOU.
I am a bitch throughout-BUT-I am a COMPASSIONATE bitch. I blame my offspring for that flaw. That conscience. but it's here now, so, I find redeeming qualities in people that would otherwise be written off to ridicule. There is a gray area where there previously wasn't one. But people can either deal with it....or they can't. And if I snap at you-don't write it off to hormones-YOU WERE BEING IRRITATING. (this does NOT apply to Van-sometimes he DOES get treated just cuz I feel sickly)but everyone else-I WAS ACTUALLY UPSET WITH YOU. YES. I WAS.


I USE STEREOTYPES AND RACIAL SLURS CUZ THEY'RE FUNNY.

I MAKE GENERALITIES BASED ON AGE AND SEX FOR THE SAME REASON.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT-I'LL MAKE FUN OF THAT TOO.

I'm not scared. I don't run from confrontation-pregnant or otherwise. If you challange me-I will accept. NOT because I'm pregnant and "moody" because it is my FUCKING NATURE. It is who I am. And if you don't know that by now.....GOD!
stfu-and go home. Cuz you're useless.

No comments: