Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, September 4, 2006

So Little Time

I feel so crappy I feel the need to blog about it. I don't know what the problem is....I just feel like.....pffffffft. No energy. No nothing. Maybe it's all the work we've been putting into getting shit ready for Trins party and the late nights working on the bed and the constant moving and reorganizing and persistent messiness.......I just feel drained today. And I still have so much to do. We gave the girls back early since our plans for today fell thru. Poor nina. She didn't want to go. She looked so sad. But they start back to school tomorrow-so she'll get over it quickly, I hope. Van went to go work on the bed. SO now it's just me. And Trin. And this room that needs to be cleared out, cleaned, and painted. And I just don't have the energy to do it. It's already four in the afternoon and nothings done. I need a nap. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nap.
No. No nap. Bad ash. GrrrrRRRrrrrr. Must........PAINT.






Van-if you get home and I'm asleep.........
i'm sorry?

No comments: