Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

PHOTOS From Turtles Bday(but the links are broken now that ringos gone)

Here are some pix from the Trin's BDay!

The Cake-Trin kept calling it a "cookie" b/c it had cookies on top. She kept saying "Wan cookie!"

She was embarrased b/c we were singing to her....

Amber is FRICKIN retarded!


Trin got mad becuz daddy pushed her face in the cake!

but quickly cheered up becuz....well-it's cake-and she's a fatty!

WIRED ON SUGAR! "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! MOMMY!"

Doesn't my Nina look so grown in this picture?!?! My GOD!

'Ren said she wasn't going to eat unless she had a PINK fork........

I LOVE my baby's expression right here!

"YAAAAAAAY!"

"Next present mom!"

I love her expression here too-she's so EXCITED! But-just had to be giving the "mom look" to one of the kids! dammit! I KILLED it!

Shoes that her adoring sisters picked out for her(ahem-I "helped")

THE SPREAD! And this is Trin's excitement level on TEN!


No comments: