Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

if we pass on the street don't cause a ruckus cuz i don't like fusses

My biggest "pet peeve" is stupid people. It just is. I can't stand them and have no sympathy for them. I mean-ok- not everyone's IQ is gonna be as high as mine-this I understand. Not everyone is going to enjoy learning as much as I do-or have the vocabulary that I do. I accept this.
But I refuse to accept people that revel in their own ignorance like some cheap cologne. I cannot stand people who accept word of mouth for facts and live by old wives tales with seeking any information to back it up as truth. I cannot stand people who ROUTINELY GO AGAINST THAT WHICH IS LOGICAL SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW BASIC RATIONALE.
I am not a totally intolerant person. I have friends from EVERY background you can think of-born and raised any and everywhere-from indigent to affluent-I know these people and I GET ALONG with them. I get along with someone that comes from totally opposite circumstances and viewpoints than myself. But I CANNOT even carry on a less than condescending conversation with someone who is not of comparable intelligence with me. My husband, he can. I don't know how-but he can. He grew up in this mad niggerish neighborhood and I grew up on the north side-so maybe that's it. Some of his friends owe half their vocabulary to his influence. before me-he never dated a girl he didn't think was beneath him in the brainpower department-he thought that they didn't exist. I don't understand that. How can you be with someone and have conversations and jokes with someone that can't keep up with where you are going?????
I just can't do it!
And I'm not talking about people that just can't type, or can't spell perfectly, or don't know every synonym for every word so they use the same ones frequently. That HARDLY makes you stupid.
What makes you stupid is that you don't know that you are. When you try to insult someone via written communication and spell the word "bitch" "b-i-t-s-h"-you are stupid. Cuz that's not a typo. "c" and "s" and not next to each other on the keypad-and you don't insult someone with words you don't know-so you genuinely believed that that was the correct spelling of the word. And that is SUCH a COMMON word that it also means that you haven't read anything since roughly fourth grade. And not to break your heart or anything-but the spelling and grammar rules do get a little more complex from there on.
When you use words-with authority and confidence-that aren't REALLY words like "glangs" or "supplementals". You are stupid. Whatever definition you attach to these words is yours alone because they don't exist in any dictionary-not even one exclusively for slang. So NOBODY GETS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT YOU-AND THE STUPID SHEEP THAT FOLLOW YOU.
When you change FACTS to support whatever point you are trying to make-you are STUPID. And I'm not talking about a difference of opinion of different views on the same subject or even one particular event recalled different ways I'm talking about a problem (i.e...."the ball is lost") and the question ("why is the ball lost?") and a reason ("the room is messy") from this particular set of circumstances we can use logic and inference a solution (i.e....to find the ball-one must clean the room) ALL ATTEMPTS AT LOGICAL SOLUTIONS ARE THWARTED WHEN YOU THEN CHANGE THAT WHICH WAS PREVIOUSLY KNOW TO BE FACT ("the room is clean") THE WHERE IS THE BALL AND WHY IS IT LOST?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! Nobody wants to be wrong but godammit-nothing can ever be solved unless you stop trying to wiggle on to the winning side of things! That's why Kerry lost.
You are stupid if you DON'T TRY AND KNOW BETTER. I'm not saying you HAVE to know better-but you've got to be open to LEARNING.
Doctors, lawyers, pharmacists, surgeons go to school for MANY, MANY YEARS and then once they graduate-they still never stop taking workshops, and seminars, and READING-because you can never know it all, and if you want to truly help someone, you need to be as well informed as possible.
You are stupid if you believe that keeping your hair in a ponytail will prevent lice. That's JUST FUCKING RIDICULOUS. I'm sorry. I had to tell you.
you're stupid if you blindly believe in old wives tales like that one without ever questioning why. And if you do question and the answer is I DON'T KNOW than your faith is in the wrong place.
aHHHH.
I'm sorry. I know I have a ton of people who faithfully read my blogs and I truly appreciate the attention, but I had to vent. I had to get it out before I had some kind of aneurysm.

I just have one more thing I'd like to get out there.
And it just.....it needs to be said.
Because I'm defining the word "COWARD" for all readers right here.
All those times I called you to talk. Offered to come out of my way and go over there. Peacefully. And you threatened to call the cops. Like a little bitch. And now I reasonably make a request for that which belongs TO ME and all of the sudden you threaten my life and my baby's? That is a fucking coward. B/c I have been WAY more up your ass than I am now and you ran. You didn't confront a thing. But I'm eight months pregnant and suddenly you want to box? Coward. Thats are tons of other words that describe you-but this suits you the most right now. And trust-I am extremely protective of my offspring-so while my priority right now is to protect them from your cowardly ass-the time will come when I am no longer pregnant. And then will be my time to defend them. And I'll tell you right now-I fear no man, or more appropriately in this instance, beast-so whenever you're feeling "confident" again-I'll be waiting. I guarantee it.

No comments: