Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

ogoddamit

Wtf am I supposed to do now!?!?!
She's suing us. The greasy one is suing us.
Unfuckingbelievable.
WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY. I don't know wtf she expects to get outta this-we don't have any money for her. And now we need a lawyer and we don't have any money for that. And now i"m never gonna be ableto take any kind of break from work. GOD! wtf! What the hell is going on???? There are so many insane things going on right now-so much to worry about. I can't take it. I just wanted happy holidays, a nice baby shower, and then a healthy baby. Instead I get a father with failing organs, drunken mistakes, and LOSING my babies. And now. A lawsuit. I'm not the kinda person to ask "why?" in these situations-it's a useless question. The question I do pose to God and whoever else out there is listening is "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" I can't even pick up OT at the job-I'm already having enough swelling issues as it is. I can't get a loan. Nobody will loan me anything. None of my credit cards even have a LIMIT of a thousand dollars. Fuck. This is stressful. WHy do I have to be pregnant right now? I feel so limited b/c of it. I don't have any idea of what I'd doif I wasn't but still-it feels like a limiting factor. Omg. and you know what people keep telling me "Don't stress yourself out." ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!
I AM STRESSED. I AM WORRIED. THIS WHOLE THING CANNOT BE REAL.
My stupid check engine light is on and my car is making funny noises. I can't afford that. This entire episode could send V right back to jail! Jessie is sick and heifer wont tell us whats wrong with her. I don't know man. I'm lost. I'm so lost r/n.
Well. We're having a blowout here at Casa De Thompkins. Anything you want-just name a price-it's for sale. And if anyone wants a 05 dodge grend caravan-thats for sale too. And if anyone wants my firstborn son-nevermind. This one is not for sale.

No comments: