Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, July 16, 2007

DUDE.....wtfever, man

See, man....I thought it was something important. Something of some consequence. You made it sound like we had some let some personal detail of considerable importance get into the wrong head. And I felt bad. I was upset and confused, like, what could it possibly be? How could this have happened? B/c we don't DO shit like that. Unlike some people, we are extremely loyal and protective of those around us. But now, and I hope this doesn't make me seem callous or anything, but NOW all I can do is laugh. B/c you wanna act like all the shit talking that has gone on was secret and covert the whole time?!?!??! lmao. Sorry lady, that ain't the way it works. When I'm talking shit, you can be damn sure that I know any and all that shit leaving my lips could be traced back to me. And that's ok. When I talk shit it ain't no secret. It's never "omg, leslie is a fat beast made out of bacon grease, but DON'T tell anyone I said that, ok?" Naw. Naw. See the personal shit we shared I have kept in the utmost confidence. But the shit talking true or not-when was that a secret? I never had a problem with those bithces knowing anything I said about them. Or know that I told you. You do realize that this whole court nonsense started because of you, right? B/c the heifer was talking crap, not even truly crap about you, but crap nevertheless, and we told you and you felt the need to say something. And she was sooooo upset that we told you the crap she was talking when she called that she withheld the kids and we had to go for like 3 weeks with out seeing our kids, Trin went three weeks w/o her sisters-that was all over of you. You know that, right? But we never blamed you. We never regretted telling you. That was never even the issue. In our misery and grief (cuz we get sick, physically ill, when we can't see them for a long time)we coulda been like, this is all Cara's fault, why does she ALWAYS gotta say something! But we didn't. We never looked it that way. But you guys are so....I dunno.... scared? Can't let them see our page, don't write that-what if they see it. Take that picture down, what if someone sees it and then tells them about it, JIMMINY CRICKET! I remember, I haven't forgotten, that Americo didn't even want to be friends b/c he thought it might make Leslie angry. O lawd.
Whatever. Keep your allegiance, out of fear, to those people whom you have to see from time to time(you know, the whole sharing of the cousins, yadayada) Spare yourself the "unnecessary drama" we didn't jump ship when we got slapped in the face by "
unnecessary drama" over you.....two.....people.(excellent use of restraint there ash, good job) but I guess this will spare us future "unnecessary drama" you guys do cause your share-just so you know.




And for anyone who wants to know-the shit wans't speculation when it was shared with me-it was told to me as FACT. just fyi.

No comments: