Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

for my birthday

I want cards. Seriously. I want birthday cards. Actual physical birthday cards. Not ecards. I'm for real. Cards with genuine, heartfelt, handwritten sentiments mean soooooo friggin much to me. I don't know why. They just do. when I get a card with nothing but the senders name scrawled in it...I'm so dissapointed. I wanted a MESSAGE. And not the message American Greetings or Hallmark decided would be good enough to print on 2.5 million cards across the world. I want well fucking wishes from my homies. Seriously. That means more to me than if you stick a 20 in the card and don't write nothing.
Why?
Cuz it shows you give a damn. It shows that there is depth to our relationship. It shows I mean enough to you to jot five or six sentences down letting me know I'm special and important. And I'm conceited and egotistical. I know. We know. But I'm still insecure about my relationships with people because I have been played to the left so many times over the years and I wanna know, that now, I've surrounded myself with genuine articles. Cuz that's my motherfuckin mode. Thats what I'm on. So just so ya know-I want cards. (Money inside is a plus, lol ; ) But just a 99cent card with your FEELINGS inside will do me just fine. More than fine. Fucking beautiful.

No comments: