Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

thankful

well, it's 3am. and i'm up cuz i have to start cooking in an hour. i gotta make thaksgiving early cuz i gotta work tonight. but thats ok.
i truly am thankful today. i am thankful we just celebrated our third anniversary in our co-op. If we can stick it out 12 more years we'll own it, lol. I'm thankful my baby girl is brilliant. she already knows half her alphabet-and by half i mean at least 15 letter outta 26. She's smart. and she's the only person I know that can read her mother so well. I'm thankful for my boy. He's beautiful and big and healthy and I love just holding him-and unlike trin at that age-he actually lets me hold and cuddle him. I'm thankful he's so mobile and goes up, down, and here to there with such ease. And I'm thankful that I can look at him with tears in my eyes or a scowl on my face and his response is the same big gummy grin and maybe a throaty laugh thrown in there just for good measure. I'm thankful that, even though nina and jessie aren't doind so well right now, that they are still a major and amazing part of my LIFE. They are still my beautiful babies and have beautiful thoughts and beautiful minds. And I'm thankful that through all of the

HAPS AND
PAS that they have been through-they are still strong, still troopers, and I am so proud of them for that.
I'm thankful for the crappy job at the prestigious institution I've been lucky enough to keep for the last 8 months or so. The shift work sleep disorder has driven me almost mad, but it's keep our house heated and lit, and kept clothes on our back and food in our tummys since I had my boy so I'm grateful.
There's I shit ton of other stuff that I'm thankful for-like that we WON our 15lb turkey in a raffle at the liquor store. But I cn see your eyes starting to gloss over. I'll save my thanks for the dinner table. I just wanna add that I'm thankful to all of you for listening to my rambling so regularly. I get almost 50 blog hits a day whether I acutally write that day or not and thats AMAZING to me. That peopleare actually interested in what I'm saying. This blog is like a diary to me. I bare my soul for the whole world to see-something I never actually do in my ohysical life. I'm controlled. I'm reserved. But I let it all come out on this screen and people respond to it. My readers KEEP growing and I hope my words are able to touch at least of few of you and make you laugh and keep you going. So, thank you for that.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: