Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was absolutely marvelous. All the kids had a great time. We were going like nonstop all day. I actually worked from 730 on tuesday until 6 am on wednesday, came home, dropped v off, got the kids up(the hard part), fed, and in costume, dropped them off, came home slept from 9 till 12, got up, got the babies ready, picked up the twins, went home, refreshed their makeup, went to my dads, trick or treat for like 25 blocks-i shit you not, went to the train station, came home, went back trick or treating for like 8 blocks, came home, ate, and PASSED THE FUCK OUT. omg!
But it was awesome. The girls loved their costumes. I thought they looked marvelous. Hell, I was just glad the stuff we bought last year when their mom played us to the left still fit.
The boy wore Trins Pooh costume-she wore it when she was 14 months old. The boy isn't even 9 months yet and he could barely fit his fat self in that bad boy. But I got it on him though. Everyone kept stopping us on the street. "omg-lookit-it's POOH! OH-HE'S SO CUTE! O-LOOKIT HIS EYES!!!!! MAMA-GIVE HIM SOME CANDY PORQUE LOOKIT HIS EYES! AY! God Bless you!" LMAO! My lil heartbreaker.
Trin was a princess, butterfly, fairy, thing. Whatever. I put it on her and she just ran back and forth all over the house yelling "MOMMY! I. LOOK. WONDERFUL." Which is cute. The first 145 times you hear it. But on number 146, I must admit it gets a little annoying. Just a little. But she did look wonderful and she FELT wonderful which is even more important to me.
Anywho-pics are up in the "KIDS" album. Check em out!

No comments: