Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

nothing

really, nothing, just find it alil funny. Lately, I swear, everybody I know has been on the same thing. "I anin't dealin with negativity no more." "I don't need negative people around me." "I'm getting rid of all the people who bring me down." I really have. I've seen at least.....12 blogs or bulletins or profile blurbs about this. And I'm not knocking the people who feel they "need" to do this. I'm really not. What I'm saying is that I have come to SUCH a POSITIVE, SELF AFFIRMING, PEACEFUL point within myself-that I don't need to do that. Quite the opposite, actually, I'm like "NEGATIVE PEOPLE COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!" "BRING IT ON!" "GO AHEAD-YOU TRY TO BRING ME DOWN-I'LL END UP LIFTING YOU UP TO A BETTER PLACE." Seriously.
"Negative people" (what does that term really mean anyway???? people who's screwed up lives gave them screwed up morals and screwed up judgement which causes them to make screwed up descions sometimes that may hurt other peoples feelings???i dunno. whatev.) are usually "negative" for a reason. And they need help. They need to be fixed. They need to be helped. They need a good example. They need to see someone do right by them in SPITE of all their wrong. At least that what I think.
anywho....
nothin

No comments: