Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Monday, January 28, 2008

dammitdammitdammit

my kids are trying to send me to jail.
seriously.
the boy keeps injuring himself!
he's learning to walk, last week it was a black eye-today he cracked his forehead open!
my poor little boy, he want's to go so fast. he wants to follow mommy everywhere, and he wants to keep up with his big sisters every hop, skip, and jump.
he seems fine, but seeing him banged up is KILLING ME. i can't take him outta the house! i have enough problems with that as it is! last month i was at the bank and these cops kept staring at him-then at me-then at him, then they interrogate me and trin like we're an amber alert waiting to happen
"is this your mommy?"
"is this your little brother?"
"how old are you?"
"how old is your brother?"
"where's your daddy?"
and to me
"who'd he get those eyes from?"
me-i dunno
"well he got them from somebody"
me-i guess his grandmother or my grandfather or something
I wanted to scream-WHAT THE FUCK!
It's MY baby. And i may be medium toned but-i happen to like light skinned men. Is that ANYONES business? No. I'm sick of people asking me whose baby he is. He's mine. I was there. I'm absolutely certain. Just because he's fair-skinned with blue eyes everybody wants to question where I got him.
I DIDN'T STEAL THE FUCKING BABY.
Grrr, and to take him out all banged up-shit-I'm asking for it. I'm too busy too be locked up waiting for my fucking i-bond to process. I got bills to pay and babies to feed.
Stop falling boy! Why won't you just be still and let mommy cuddle you! It's much less painful! And you're too pretty to be all scarred up!
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

No comments: