Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Friday, December 7, 2007

As 2007 winds down.....

 *******this bulletin was so provoking.....I decided to preserve it in my bloggins.........


As 2007 comes to an end...


1) Where did you begin 2007?
In bed, barely making it to midnight, as i COMPLETELY exahausted from and 10.5 hr day at work AND eight months pregnant with a boy the size of TWO healthy babies.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Took. Taken. Of course, always. I've never been single on Valentines day. I may have been alone but never single.*if you don't KNOW don't ASK*

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Nope. School is so not my thing. My brilliance and affinity for learning are supposed to be used some  other way.....what way this is I am still unsure of...but it will find me in time.

4) How did you earn your money?
Making Total Parenteral Nutrition solutions for children and neonates and dialysate solutions for dialysis patients in s clean room meeting USP<797> standards and, with THE BEST aseptic technique, EVER. Seriously. Ask anyone.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes! I went to Prentice Womens Hospital to have my BABY BOY at around 7pm, February 6. And might I say it was AWESOME! If you are going to have a baby-Northwestern is the way to GO. Prentice does sooooooooo much L&D the process is SO streamlined and efficient. AND there is a DAILY CAKE TRAY!!!!!!! Seriously. A lady comes in to your room with a platter of the days choices for CAKE and you look them over and pick which ever one of the five or six you want and she brings you a "small", "medium", or "large" piece fresh! MMMMM! cake. As if you needed any MORE reasons-they offer COMPLIMENTARY fresh fruit smoothies and fresh FLOWERS!. The view of the lake is awesome. The nurses are SO expierienced and SO smart AND SWEET. And might I add-the drugs are EXCELLENT! My epidural worked IMMEDIATELY. There was no panting through three or four contractions and my PITOCIN bag was made at CAPS(where I work) so i knew it was good stuff.
The only thing is, your parking bill will be more than your hospital bill. But HEY it's valet. ; )

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
YES! omg! working in woodridge for less than two months I was pulled over like FIVE times. I had never even gotten a traffic ticket before. Ugh. That was AWFUL. The 'burbs suck balls. I like city cops. You can wave to them as you spark up a bowl. AND THEY WAVE BACK!

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
No ONE thing. But I did spend ALOT of money this year. Like, ALOT.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
I think Lulu got married this year? Shelia? Do you know? Was it last year?

12) Did you move anywhere?
Nope. Almost! Bought that first house! BUT we've decided to stay a little while longer. 3.5 years in this place and we were getting sick of it-butwe've reevaluated, and as much as we want the porch and yard and attic and basement and den and all that good stuff......we're actually satisfied with where we are at this point. It was good. It made us appreciate how much we actually have-AND how little we pay for it!(FEDERALLY FUNDED HOUSING BITCHES! WOOT! WHO AMONG YOU IS PAYING LESS THAN A GRAND FOR HOUSING RIGHT NOW?????? HA! I PAY ALMOST HALF THAT! HA!"

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
none. I wanted see FOB and Dane Cook but I just don't have the time. I swear between work and hubby and housecleaning and FOUR kids......my effing average "worday" is 86.3 hours long. WTF!

15) Are you registered to vote?
YES! AND I'M OBAMA ALL THE WAY.

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I don't watch channel. To me Nothing exsists numerically before channel five. Channel two is way to close to channel ZERO and then we'd be watching, like, alien, twilight-zone, zombie tv. Thats whats on channel zero.
......
shut up.,


17) Where do you live now?
WEST SIDE BITCHES!!!!!!!

18) Describe your birthday?
awesome. awesome. awesome. I worked ON my bday and my coworkers gave me the NICEST gifts and there was FOOD and CAKE. And then at my actual party-we had great people there and a decent dj and open bar and food and my girl brought a cake I was too drunk to eat and it was awesome.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
ooooooo. There is something but i REALLY, REALLY  can't say. V would totally off me.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
The birth of my son, of course! Holding him in my arms, before Van cut the cord, while we were still connected. Winner. No contest.

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can be......no, wait, correction. I AM a nice person. I am not a cold, impersonal bitch. I am loving, and caring, and compassionate, and forgiving. I can accept people for what they are and not hate them for totally human character flaws. I can speak my mind without being critical, insensitive or mean. I AM A GOOD PERSON.
(wow. it's like "bizarro" Ash)
22) Any new additions to your family? yeah, my baby cousin Nathan

23.) What was your best month?
I liked April.

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
GCH's album. FOB's album. Paramore's "Misery Business" and "CrushCrushCrush" and Kanye's "HARDER.BETTER.FASTER.STROINGER"

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Van. No doubt. That night we went on "the walk" was AWESOME. We did absolutely nothing-but walk around the neighborhood, and drink, but it was SO MUCH FUN. Only the kind of fun best friends have.

26) Made new friends?
I have. And I'm glad for them. My friends at Loyola are fantastic and my people from Heartland will always be lass "friends" and more "family" to me.

27) New best friend?
It takes a long while, trials, tribulations, and TEARS to make my short list of best friends. So, no new ones.

28) Favorite night out?
hmmmmm. Maybe being in the whiskey lounge at the W for Marina's bday and looking out on the whole city while people I don't remember called me pretty and bought me drinks.

29) Will you end this year with the same mate you started it with?
yes. and all the years to come, god-willing.

30)What are your biggest regrets from this year?
Spending too much money. (lol) Not having this court garbage resolved. And forever damaging meaningful relationships with people over meaningless, contemptible pettiness and drama, (namely Jasmin and Cara, among a very few others) it's not worth it. But these are things you have to experience in order to grow as person I suppose. And tho I lament at bonds that may never be repair-the knowledge gained and maturity gained are priceless.

31) What are your plans for Christmas?
play santa and go to work.
holiday pay is like woah!

32) What are your plans and hopes for 2008?
to CONTINUE to grow emotionally, socially, spiritually, monetarily, and as a family.

No comments: