Life is a beautiful struggle...I wouldn't change a thing.....This how I see it.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

kewl

So, NYE has been decided. We're gonna stay home with ALLLL the kids and some of our friends kids. My sisters is gonna come with some of her people and my love, Jennifer shall attend. No major event. No major mess. No major cleanup. And I'm sure the kids will have a ball being all together, since this is the first New Years they've spent with their father in memory.
Yes, yes, yes. No big to-do for me. No club-hopping. No fancy finger foods.
Some cheese and crackers for my babies, and some sparkling grape juice to wash it all down. Mmmmm-I wonder how many of them will make it to midnight?
There will definately be alcohol for me and the other grown-ups. Except for my sister, she can't hold her liquor, so she doesn't try.
If anyone wants to join our quiet(ish)-you can't be too quiet with a house full of children, gala-let me know. Of course our friends are welcome.

No comments: